Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mo's burst of research into the skeleton we found hasn't yielded any new information. He spent twelve hours looking at figures in an archive of papers on mal fauna. The only one with any resemblance to the skeleton is a pencil drawing of the snake Howard Phillips found in 1906.

Mo thinks the key to identifying our skeleton will come from Phillips. He asked me whether I knew much about him. I said I didn't, apart from that he'd found the skeleton inside a fossilised whale after an earthquake. Val said she thought it had been a sink hole, rather than an earthquake. Mo is going to research Phillips extensively.

The webcam didn't show anything last night, and there was no evidence the thing had walked on the paint. Luckily, it doesn't need to be repainted frequently, so I can maintain my surveillance without too much of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.