Sunday, 23 June 2013

Mo wasn't any better this morning, so I radioed the base for an emergency medical evacuation. They came in a beaten old ambulance, put Mo on a stretcher, and took him away.

The base contacted us a few hours later. They said they were very concerned about Mo, and had taken him to the airport to be flown to a proper hospital. He won't be coming back. After a reaction like that, they don't let you near the mal again. Luckily for us, they've got someone waiting to come in as a replacement. The new recruit is already flying in, and will be here tomorrow.

I feel sorry for Mo; I hope he recovers. I'm beginning to wonder whether I'll get much opportunity to go into the Yellow before my own stay is up. I'd like to do some decent research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.