Wednesday 26 June 2013

Ludwig stayed in his room all day. I guess he wasn't feeling well. When we discussed it before, he said he wanted to be exposed as frequently as possible to build up his resistance; I wonder whether he'll still think that now he knows what exposure feels like.

Val and I had a chat about recent events. She asked me if I thought the drawing she'd found was something to do with Howard Phillips. I said I thought it was. She thinks the symbol on the paper is one of Phillips's attempts to take down the carvings from the stone block in the cavern. I agreed with her that it's a possible explanation, but I shared my view that Phillips might have fabricated the whole thing. I could tell she didn't agree with me. She asked if I knew what we had tracked. I said I didn't. She nodded, and said she was a little scared by what might be out there. I wanted to reassure her, but I couldn't. She's right to be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.