Monday 15 July 2013

Still out

I had a weird dream last night. I feel a bit funny writing this, knowing my employers will read it before it's posted, but I'll try not to let that affect what I put.

I dreamt I was flying down the furrow that leads from where the old station used to be. I went farther than I ever did in reality, passing vast fields of white fungus. The furrow ended at a huge body of dark water. Ended isn't quite the right word. The furrow carried on into the wet, sandy ground at the edge of the water, and disappeared into the depths.

This is the first unusual dream I've had in a while. I think it was probably brought on by the stress of recent events. We weren't able to make it back today, so we're camping out again tonight. We'll get to the facility in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.