Wednesday 10 July 2013

Cavern

We made it to the cavern by mid-morning, and set up camp just outside. The researchers ran in as soon as we pulled up. I walked in behind them, and they cheered and clapped me on the back, telling me it was the find of the year. Some of them had to be physically dragged out of the cavern to help make camp.

Once the camp was set up, we discussed the expedition to find Victoria. The researchers drew straws to see who would go. I'm leading the expedition, accompanied by five researchers and six mules. We're going to follow a path to the top of one of the hills. From there, we should be able to see if there are any giant craters on the other side. I'm nervous, but there are some experienced field researchers in the team, so everything should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.