Tuesday 30 July 2013

Field

We're approaching a huge field of white fungus. We're too far away for anyone to make it out clearly, but I know what it is: I've seen it before. We'll get there tomorrow.

The Jeeps are becoming unreliable. When everyone was together at the end of the day, we discussed it, and decided to leave them here. From now on, we travel as a single group with the animals. It's slower going than riding in a Jeep, but we don't have a choice. I've got no idea how much longer I'll be able to carry on updating. I've had intermittent problems with the laptop, but it's designed to function in this environment, so it might be okay.

I'm worried about tomorrow. I feel like my problems started when Bob bought that specimen back to the old station. The fungus is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.