Monday 15 April 2013

I wanted to study the haze again today, but Sergei let me down. His hand looks pretty bad, and he's worried it might get infected. I could have gone out on my own, but I didn't. Instead, I talked to Xi about my find. She's quite excited, I think for the first time since I arrived. Everyone likes a novel scientific discovery.

I've started compiling papers on similar topics. Optical phenomena aren't unheard of in The Sick Land, and I need to see if anything like the haze has been reported before. I'm hopeful that it might provide some insight into the workings of The Sick Land. Probably a lot of scientists have had that hope, that maybe this time...

I must have dropped off at my screen; I thought I saw Bob walk past the open door. I need more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.