Saturday 20 April 2013

I stayed in my room. I don't know what to do. I have been seeing things. Things that aren't real. That much is true. But the haze.... It's consistent. I can't believe it's in my mind. Maybe it's something that only certain people can see. Maybe it's Sergei and Xi who can't see it. Maybe they're mad. I need to go out and see it again. I need to study it. Show that it's not a hallucination brought about by The Sick Land. Show that I'm not crazy.

What if I am? I dreamt of Bob again. I assume they are dreams; maybe they're just more delusions. The white fungus was all the way up his arm. Creeping over his shoulder. There wasn't much skin left on his skull. He's rotting away. He'll just be bones, soon. Bones and fungus. He passed me something with his good hand. His good hand had only three fingers. He passed me a tiny electrical device. I hadn't seen it before. He went.

I woke up. Not in bed. I'd sleepwalked. I've never done that before. I'd locked the door to my room, but now it was open. I had no idea where I'd been. In my hand was the tiny device. I'd picked it up somewhere. Maybe the lab. Had I walked that far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.