Monday 27 May 2013

Val asked when I'd be taking them deeper into The Sick Land. She's bored here without a lab to work in, and she'd like to collect some specimens. We discussed it with Mo over lunch, and agreed that tomorrow we'll go as far into the Green as they can manage. I hope we can get close to the Yellow Zone; it's only a small step after that to go into the Yellow. I want to explore as deeply as I can, the sooner the better.

I didn't hear tapping or see a shadow last night, but when I opened my curtains in the morning, there was a blank sheet of paper tucked between the bars. It was dirty and soaked. I don't know what to make of this. My guess is that I'm being sent a message, but I have no idea what it is. I'll just have to wait for a clearer signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.