Thursday 30 May 2013

I radioed the military base to ask them when we'd get our lab equipment. They told me they'd had the equipment sitting there for a week, and were waiting for us to requisition it. Typical bureaucracy. I took a deep breath and asked for the equipment; they said it'd be delivered tomorrow.

There should be equipment I can use to find the thing that's been tapping on my window. I woke up this morning to find a disintegrating cardboard box outside. The box was full of mushy brown goo that I think used to be paper. I'd love to know where it's getting the stuff it leaves out there. The old station is gone, and the only other places with paper are here and the military base. I can't believe it gets the paper from a manned base, and I've seen no signs that it finds the paper here. It's intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.