Sunday 19 May 2013

Last night, I dreamt that the old station was completely enveloped in white fungus. It was pulsing rhythmically and oozing slime. Nothing of the old station was visible. I've resolved to go back there and see it. 

Val and Mo are recovered from their first trip out. Neither of them had very severe symptoms, which bodes well for trips deeper into the Green. We discussed it today over lunch; they don't object to going tomorrow. We'll head the same way we went before, but deeper. It's quite soon for another trip, but until we have a lab, there's nothing for us to do apart from see The Sick Land. I didn't really get a chance to start any research before, so I'm eager to see as much as possible. I might write a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.