Friday 31 May 2013

They delivered the lab stuff today. There's a lot. The trucks turned up this morning and the soldiers carried a load of equipment into our lab. They didn't set much of it up, though, or even organise it; there are huge piles of crates all over the place and a byzantine checklist detailing the contents.

Val and Mo started setting up the equipment they wanted, while I went through the checklist. Crate 7B contained some new computer peripherals, including a webcam. I took the webcam and hooked it up to the computer in my bedroom, then put it on the windowsill to give a good view of the outside. I should be able to record the thing as it approaches, even if it recognises the camera when it gets to the window. Once I know what I'm dealing with, I can start planning how to track it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.